Thursday, September 24, 2015

Doggy Advice
By
Charlotte McCoy


You with your tail between your legs

Could it be you’ve lost your way?

Pause now, and sit with me awhile

Give me time, I’ll make you smile

Whisper all your tales of woe

Into my ear and they’ll be gone

Those folks who shout and make you cry

I know their bark’s worse than their bite

Curl up with me here in the sun

Then let’s go out and have some fun!

A big, long walk is what you need

You throw the ball, I’ll take the lead

No more dwelling on your trials

From now on just wag your tail

Be like me and dream of rabbits

When you see a chance then grab it

Tomorrow night when you come home

Here’s hoping that you’ve found your bone

Life is, this you must remember

Wet licks, hugs and howls of laughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment